This is a short note to say that the vestry and I are in discussion about plans to deal with the surge of coronavirus cases in our area. We will have our monthly Zoom vestry meeting on Sunday and make some decisions for how we will continue to follow Jesus and take care of each other in these difficult times. We’ll use the latest guidance from our bishop to do so. I will share those decisions in a separate email on Sunday or Monday. In the meantime, please take this seriously, be careful, and stay healthy. Hold fast to God’s promises. God is faithful no matter what. If you need anything or would like to talk, please don’t hesitate to reach out.